JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Officials released an Advertisement for Agriculture Development Officer posts. the official syllabus for JSSC Lab Technician, O.T. Assistant, Stenographer, X-Ray Technician, Occupational Therapist, Radiographer, Ventilator Technician, Dental Mechanic, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Artist, Health Educator, Lady Superintendent, Steno-Accountant, X-Ray Mechanic, ECG Technician, Perfusionist, Dental Hygienist, Radio – Therapy Technologist, ABG Technician, Technical Assistant, Technician Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) RTGCCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. to make it easy, we have provided the download link of the JSSC RTGCCE Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus.
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Posts||Lab Technician, O.T. Assistant, Stenographer, X-Ray Technician, Occupational Therapist, Radiographer, Ventilator Technician, Dental Mechanic, Heavy Vehicle Driver, Artist, Health Educator, Lady Superintendent, Steno-Accountant, X-Ray Mechanic, ECG Technician, Perfusionist, Dental Hygienist, Radio – Therapy Technologist, ABG Technician, Technical Assistant, Technician|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, |
JSSC RTGCCE Exam Pattern 2023
The JSSC RTGCCE question paper of the recruitment test will be 120 MCQ questions with a Maximum mark of 480 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the JSSC RTGCCE paper will be 2 hours. for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Below the given table is the JSSC RTGCCE Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 120 Questions
- Total Marks – 480 Marks
- Exam Duration – 120 Minutes
- Language – Hindi and English
- Mode of Exam –
- Paper Type – MCQ
- Negative Marking – Yes, 1 Mark
|Professional/ Technical Subjects||120||480|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|JSSC RTGCCE Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|JSSC RTGCCE Admit Card|
|JSSC RTGCCE Answer Key|
|JSSC RTGCCE Results|
|JSSC RTGCCE Exam|
Subject Wise – JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023
JSSC Medical Laboratory Technician/ ABG Technician Syllabus
- (A) Fundamentals of Physiology & Basics of Biochemistry
- (B) Hematology & Clinical Pathology
- (C) General Microbiology
- (D) Clinical Biochemistry
- (E) Histopathology & Cytology
- (F) Immunology, Serology & Parasitology
- (G) Coagulation studies & Blood Bank procedures
- (H) Systematic Bacteriology, Mycology & Virology
JSSC Syllabus for Fine Arts
- Applied Art
JSSC Dental Mechanic Syllabus
- Applied Physics
- Applied Mechanic
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Oral Anatomy
- Dental Mechanic (Primary)
- Dental Materials And Dental Metallurgy
JSSC Lady Superintendent/ Steno-Accountant/ Stenographer Syllabus
- (a) Knowledge of Hindi language – Under this questions related to Hindi paragraph and Hindi grammar will be asked.
- (b) Knowledge of English language – Under this questions related to English paragraph and English grammar will be asked.
- (c) General Knowledge
JSSC O.T. Assistant/ Ventilator Technician Syllabus
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Surgical Instruments And Procedures
JSSC Cath Lab Technician Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Cath Lab Technician
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Electricity And Electrostatics & Computer Sciences
JSSC Dental Hygienists Syllabus
- Introduction to Biology
- Principles of Microbiology
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Introduction to Genetics
- Introduction to General Histology
- Introduction to General and Functional Anatomy and General and
- Systematic Pathology
- Principles in Physiology
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Oral and Dental Histology
- Oral and Dental Embryology
- Dental Morphology
- Principles of Occlusion
- Infection Control (Disinfection and Sterilization)
- Oral Rehabilitation
- Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
JSSC Dresser Course Syllabus
- 1. Scope of Anatomy and Physiology. Definition of various terms and in anatomy.
- 2. Stricture of cell, Function of its components with special reference to mitochondria and microcosms.
- 3. Elementary times of the body it. Epithelial tissues, muscular tissues, connective tissues and nervous tissue.
- 4. Structure and function of skeleton, classification of joints and their function, joint disorders.
- 5. The blood compositions, blood pressure and its recording, blood groups and coagulation of blood, brief information regarding disorders of blood.
- 6. Functions of lymph glands .
- 7. Structure and functions of carious parts of the heart, and brief information about cardiovascular disorders
- 8. Various parts of respiratory system and their functions, physiology of respiration.
- 9. Various parts of urinary system and their functions, structure and function of kidney, physiology of urine formation, pathophysiology of renal diseases and aedima.
- 10. Structure of skeletal muscle, physiology of muscle contraction, positions, attachments and functions of various skeletal muscles.
- 11. Various parts of central nervous system, brain and its parts and functions. Anatomic nervous system.
- 12. Elementary sledge of structure and function of the following taste organ, smell, eye, skin, physiology of pain.
- 13. Digestive System, various parts of digestive system and their functions, structure and function of liver, physiology of digestion and absorption.
- 14. Principles of nutrition and vitamins.
- 15. Endocrine pancreas glands and hormones, location of the gland and their functions-pituitary, thyroid, adrenals and pancreas.
- 16. Concept of health and disease, basic principles of rural and health sanitations Dressing, Medical Instruments, Chemical Solution and Sterilization Dressing: in general keep
- dressings as simple as possible
- 1. Principle of Dressing, Technique of Sterilization & Room Management, Dressing Technique & Uses of Surgical Instrument
- 2. SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND SURGICAL PROCEDURES – Sterilization and Disinfectiondifferent methods, protection of patients in surgery, preparation of patients for surgery etc.
- 3. ANESTHESIA – Different methods and procedures for anesthesia, Preparation of patient for anesthesia, Intensive care etc.
- 4. SURGICAL Procedures and preparation of operation theatre, Ethics Discipline, Safety for operating room and personnel. Preparation of instruments etc. National Health Programmes and Policy and health care delivery system in the country etc.
JSSC Perfusionist Syllabus
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Applied Biochemistry And Pharmacology
- Applied Pathology and Hematology
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Principles of Perfusion Technology
- Applied Biophysics
- Applied Pharmacology
- Applied Physics For Perfusionists
- Perfusion For Special Procedure
- Advanced Perfusion Techniques
JSSC Radio Therapy Technologist Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiation Physics & Basics of clinical N radiography/ imaging
- Radiotherapy Physics & Principles of Radiotherapy
- Tumor Pathology and Radiotherapy applications
- Radiotherapy Equipments, Applications & Maintenance
- Radiotherapy Techniques
JSSC Technical Assistant Syllabus
- Basic concepts of Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology
JSSC X-Ray Mechanic Syllabus
- Questions will be asked completely based on the professional subjects. Check the JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 PDF and then learn them.
JSSC X-Ray Technician/ Radiographer Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Radiology Physics, Radiation Physics & Physics of Diagnostic Radiology
- X-Ray Machines & Accessories and their Maintenance
- X-ray Film / Image processing Techniques
- Clinical Radiography-Positioning
- Equipments, basic Techniques of modern Imaging Modalities
- Contrast & Special Radiography procedures.
- Quality Control in Radiology & Radiation Safety
JSSC ECG Technician Syllabus
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Clinical Cardiology
- Physiology Of Cardiovascular System
- Cardiac Diseases & Terminology
JSSC Occupational Therapist Syllabus
- General Anatomy
- General Physiology
- Fundamentals of Occupational Therapy
- Pathology & Micro Biology
- Sociology & Psychology
- Biomechanics & Kinesiology
- Community Medicine
- Clinical Orthopaedics
- Occupational Therapy In Orthopaedics
- General Medicine Incluiding Pediatrics
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Occupational Therapy In Psychiatry
- Occupational Therapy In Pediatrics
- Occupational Therapy In Neurology & Nerosurgery
- Occupational Therapy In Medical And Surgical Conditions
JSSC Syllabus for MA (Psychology)
- Cognitive Psychology
- Psychology Of Personality
- Biological Foundations Of Behaviour And Neuropsychology
- Methods Of Behavioural Research-I
- Applied Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Organizational Behaviour
- Psychology Of Learning Disability
- Clinical Psychology Of Childhood Disorder
- Psychotherapy And Counselling
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Community Mental Health
- Computer Applications In Psychology
JSSC Driver (HMV/ LMV) Syllabus
- Traffic Rules and Signaling
- Motor parts and its repair
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
JSSC RTGCCE Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, JSSC RTGCCE Exam will be held?
JSSC RTGCCE Exam will be held for 480 Marks.
Who is conducting the JSSC RTGCCE Exam?
The officials of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) are conducting the JSSC RTGCCE Exam.
What is the Exam duration for JSSC RTGCCE Exam?
The Exam duration for JSSC RTGCCE Exam is 2 Hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********