JPMorgan names former Reliance M&A head as India investment banking chief – JPMorgan Chase & Co named former Reliance Industries executive Navin Wadhwani as the head of its Indian investment banking business, under a slew of management changes for the Asia-Pacific region.
- Wadhwani served as head of M&A for oil-to-retail conglomerate Reliance for the past 10 years.
- He also worked as a senior managing director at Rothschild India.
- JPM also elected Kaustubh Kulkarni as senior country officer for India from November 1st, 2022 and will replace Madhav Kalyan, who will now head the U.S. banking giant’s Asia Pacific Payments.
- Vineet Mishra has been appointed as sole head of Investment Banking for Southeast Asia.
- PD Singh has been named interim CEO of JP Morgan Chase Bank India from November 1st, 2022. currently PD Singh is working as JPM’s head of corporate banking in India.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.