Jharkhand announces a 38-hour lockdown starting June 12
The State govt of Jharkhand has decided to impose a complete lockdown between 5 pm on 12th June 2021 and 6 am on 14 June 2021. however, essential services will be allowed during a 36-hour lockdown.
- Jharkhand State has seen 342,179 cases of Covid-19 so far with 603 fresh cases on 9th June 2021 (Wednesday). The death toll has reached over 5,073 with 603 fresh fatalities.
What will be the restrictions (Allow or not Allow) during the 38-hour lockdown
- All shops Such as selling fruits, vegetables, grocery and sweets will be shut down.
- Pharmacies and medical shops will be opened.
- LPG services and petrol pumps will also be opened.
- No allowence of Unnecessary movement of people in the state.
- People can go to hospitals, nursing homes, vaccination centre and Covid-19 tests during the 36 hours lockdown.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.