Israel as a first-ever country that allows drones in civilian airspace – Israel has become the first-ever country in the world that has allowed drone flights in civilian airspace. the Israeli Civil Aviation Authority issued the certification to the Hermes Starliner unmanned system.
- The Hermes Starliner unmanned system was manufactured and developed by Elbit Systems. Elbit Systems is an Israeli defence electronics company.
- The country will use drones for agriculture, the environment, public welfare, economic activity and against crime.
About the Hermes Starliner unmanned system:
- The Hermes Starliner has a wingspan of 17 metres and weighs 1.6 tons.
- It can fly for up to 36 hours at an altitude of about 7,600 metres.
- It is capable to carry an additional 450 kg of electro-optical, thermal, radar and other payloads.
- Israel Capital: Jerusalem
- Israel President: Isaac Herzog
- Israel Prime minister: Naftali Bennett
- Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.