The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) will conduct the International Lusophone Festival in Goa from 3-6 December 2022 in partnership with the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) and the Goa government. the International Lusophone Festival will further India’s connection with the Lusophone world.
- Chief Minister of Goa, Pramod Sawant will inaugurate the International Lusophone Festival 2022 at Durbar Hall in Raj Bhavan.
- Minister of State for External Affairs, Meenakshi Lekhi will attend as the Guest of Honour.
- The festival will witness performances by visiting cultural troupes from the CPLP countries at several venues in Goa namely the ESG complex, Azad Maidan, Sanskruti Bhavan, and Institute Menezes Braganza.
- The Community of Portuguese Language Countries (Comunidade dos Países de Língua Portuguesa) is also called the Lusophone Commonwealth (Comunidade Lusofona).
- It is a multilateral forum, founded on 17 July 1996 at the 1st CPLP Heads of State & Government Summit in Lisbon.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App