India’s Olympian footballer SS ‘Babu’ Narayan passes away at 86
Former Indian footballer Subramaniam Sankar Narayan has passed away at the age of 86. he has played in the 1956 and 1960 Olympics.
- He was called S. S. “Babu” Narayan.
- He has played as a goalkeeper and represented the country at the 1956 (Melbourne) and 1960 (Rome) Olympic Games.
- He was born in the Palakkad district in Kerala.
- he made his appearances for Matunga Students, Matunga Gymkhana, Caltex, and Tata Sports Club.
- Narayan became the part of Maharashtra’s Santosh Trophy-winning campaign in 1964.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.