Indian Railways to launch Ayodhya to Janakpur ‘Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train’
Indian Railways to launch Ayodhya to Janakpur ‘Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train’– Indian Railways will run its Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train on a very special tour “Shri Ram-Janaki Yatra: Ayodhya to Janakpur”, aimed at covering two most significant pilgrimage sites Ayodhya and Janakpur from the neighbouring countries India and Nepal.
- The tourist train will begin from Delhi on 17th February 2023
- It will aim to boost bilateral relations and also promote cultural relations between the two countries.
- The train will be operated by Railways’ PSU- IRCTC.
- State of Art Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train with 1st AC & 2nd AC Class Visit pilgrimage and heritage sites at Ayodhya and Janakpur Dham (Nepal) along with Nandigram, Sitamarhi, Varanasi and Prayag.
- Tourist Train consists of 4 first AC coaches, 2 second AC Coaches, one well-equipped pantry car and two rail restaurants.
- It can accommodate 156 tourists onboard.
- The Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train launch was started under the Government of India initiative “Dekho Apna Desh” to promote domestic tourism.
- At a price range starting from Rs. 39,775/- per person, the train will be a 7-day all-inclusive tour package and the price will cover the train journey in respective class, Night stays at AC hotels, All meals (VEG ONLY), all transfer & sight-seeing in buses, Travel Insurance and services of guide etc.