Indian Railways to launch Ayodhya to Janakpur ‘Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train’– Indian Railways will run its Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train on a very special tour “Shri Ram-Janaki Yatra: Ayodhya to Janakpur”, aimed at covering two most significant pilgrimage sites Ayodhya and Janakpur from the neighbouring countries India and Nepal.
- The tourist train will begin from Delhi on 17th February 2023
- It will aim to boost bilateral relations and also promote cultural relations between the two countries.
- The train will be operated by Railways’ PSU- IRCTC.
- State of Art Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train with 1st AC & 2nd AC Class Visit pilgrimage and heritage sites at Ayodhya and Janakpur Dham (Nepal) along with Nandigram, Sitamarhi, Varanasi and Prayag.
- Tourist Train consists of 4 first AC coaches, 2 second AC Coaches, one well-equipped pantry car and two rail restaurants.
- It can accommodate 156 tourists onboard.
- The Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train launch was started under the Government of India initiative “Dekho Apna Desh” to promote domestic tourism.
- At a price range starting from Rs. 39,775/- per person, the train will be a 7-day all-inclusive tour package and the price will cover the train journey in respective class, Night stays at AC hotels, All meals (VEG ONLY), all transfer & sight-seeing in buses, Travel Insurance and services of guide etc.