Indian Railways completes 100% electrification of Odisha – Indian Railways has a 100% electrified existing Broad Gauge network of Odisha, achieving Net Zero Carbon Emitter by 2030. The existing Broad Gauge network of Odisha is 2,822 Route kilometres, which is 100% electrified.
- Some of the prestigious trains of Odisha state are: Howrah-Puri Express, Konark Express, Coromandel Express, Hirakud Express, Visakha Express, and Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express.
About Odisha –
- Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
- Capital: Bhubaneswar
- Official animal: Sambar deer
- Governor: Ganeshi Lal
- Population: 4.37 crores (2014)
- Song – Bande Utkala Janani
- Language – Odia
- Foundation day – Utkala Dibasa
- Bird – Indian roller
- Fish – Mahanadi mahseer
- Flower – Ashoka
- Mammal – Sambar
- Tree – Sacred Fig
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App
Leave a Reply