Indian Railways begins the e-catering facility
New Delhi: On 15th January 2021, the Indian Railways has given its permission for e-catering services to begin at chosen railway stations.
- the Railway Ministry mentioned in the statement it will be an agreement of all the guidelines on health and safety matters.
- IRCTC wrote to the board of Railway to restart e catering at selected railway stations.
- IRCTC will review the situation and then will provide its permission to resume e-catering services.
- IRCTC will also check the feasibility, availability of staff and local restrictions and so on.
- Due to Covid-19 Disease, The e-catering services were stopped