The Indian Army organised the second edition of the Hackathon aptly named “SAINYA RANAKSHETRAM 2.0” from October 2022 to January 2023 under the aegis of HQ Army Training Command (ARTRAC). “SAINYA RANAKSHETRAM 2.0” aims to seek solutions to operational cyber challenges and to jump-start and telescope the development time for innovative solutions in the field of Cyber Security.
- The prize winners of the event were honoured by Gen Manoj Pande, Chief of the Army Staff during a virtual function on 17 January 2023.
- It aimed to enhance the standard of training in domains of Cyber Deterrence, Security Software Coding, Electro Magnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ ML).
- Secure software code – Aravinda Hariharan M, Cyber Security Activist, Coimbatore
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) – Nishant Rathi, Colonel Commandant, Army Headquarters Computer Centre
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning – Master Mithil Salunge, 15 years old 10th class student at Gyan Mata Vidya Vihar, Nanded, Maharashtra
- Cyber prevention – Mr Shaksham Jaiswal is a B.E student from MVSR College of Engineering, Hyderabad