India International Trade Fair 2022 – The India International Trade Fair (IITF) started its 41st edition at Pragati Maidan on 14th November 2022. The India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) conducts the annual event in New Delhi to promote businesses from across the globe and The trade fair will continue till November 27th, 2022.
- In 2020, It was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The First India International Trade Fair (IITF) was held in 1979.
- The 14-day fair aims to witness around 2,500 domestic and foreign exhibitors from several countries, including the UK and the UAE showcasing their products.
India International Trade Fair 2022: From Ticket Prices, Venue To Registration
Timings: 10 am to 7:30 pm. However,
the fair will wrap up by 4:30 pm on its last day.
Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Theme: The 2022 theme for India International Trade Fair is ‘Vocal for Local, Local to Global.’
Dates for visits
- For business: November 14 to November 18.
- For the general public: November 19 to November 27.
International Trade Fair Ticket Price And Availability
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will sell IITF entry tickets for business days and general public days`.
- The IITF entry tickets will be available at only 67 selected Metro stations.
- The prices will start from Rs 80 to Rs 500 for adults and Rs 40 to Rs 200 for children.
- Free entry for senior citizens and specially-abled.
India International Trade Fair 2022: Registration
Step 1: visit the official ITPO website i.e. www.indiatradefair.com.
You can also visit the online booking portal, domesticbooking.indiatradefair.com.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.