IFSCA make an Expert Committee
- The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has taken a decision to set up an expert committee and the Chairman of Indasia Fund Advisors Pvt Ltd Shri Pradip Shah has been chosen as head of committee. Pradip Shah will provide his suggestions on how can develop more the international retail businesses in International Financial Services Centres(IFSC).
Experts Committee Members List Here –
- G. Srinivasan, Ex-Chairman and Managing Director (MD of New India Assurance Ltd.
- Siddhartha Sengupta, Ex-Deputy Managing Director of SBI
- Shyamal Mukherjee, Chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Prakash Subramanian, Head of Strategy, Standard Chartered Bank
- Dipesh Shah, Head – IFSC Dept., GIFT IFSC
- Nitin Jaiswal, Head – Govt Affairs & Strategic relations, Bloomberg, Singapore
What will Committee do?
- The Committee will provide its suggestions in order to make IFSC as attractive hub.
- The Committee will provide a better roadmap for upcoming future growth of international retail business in IFSC.
Static Gk About International Financial Services Centres Authority–
Chairman – Injeti Srinivas
Headquarters – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Established by – Indian Govt