IAS Officer Vineet Joshi takes over Chairman of CBSE – Additional Secretary in the Ministry of Education Vineet Joshi was appointed as the new chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 14th February 2022.
- Vineet Joshi will replace Manoj Ahuja as the chairperson who is appointed as the OSD in the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
Who Is CBSE’s New Chairman?
- Joshi was an IAS officer in the 1992 Manipur batch.
- Joshi is also the Director-General (DG) of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- He has served as the CBSE Chairman.
- Joshi has also served as the private secretary in 1999 under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- He worked as the private secretary in the Ministry of Food Processing Industries from 2000 to 2001.
- In 2018, he was elected as head the NTA for five years.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.