HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Officials released Advertisement no 14/ 2022 for Agriculture Development Officer posts. the official syllabus for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Haryana PSC ADO Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. to make it easy, we have provided the download link of the HPSC ADO Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on HPSC ADO Syllabus.
HPSC ADO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Posts||Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)|
|Advertisement No||14/ 2022|
HPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2022
The HPSC ADO question paper of the recruitment test will be 100 MCQ questions with a Maximum mark of 100 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the HPSC ADO paper will be 2 hours. for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Below the given table is the HPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2022.
- Total Question – 100 Questions
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Duration – 120 Minutes
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Paper Type – MCQ
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 Marks
|Agricultural Development Officer (Administrative Cadre) (Group-B)||100||100|
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|HPSC ADO Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|HPSC ADO Admit Card|
|HPSC ADO Answer Key|
|HPSC ADO Results|
|HPSC ADO Exam|
Subject Wise – HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management and conservation Physical and social environment as factors of crop distribution and production. Agro ecology; cropping pattern as indicators of environments. Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops, animals, and humans. Climate change-international conventions and global initiatives. Greenhouse effect and global warming Advance tools for ecosystem analysis-Remote sensing (Rs) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country’ Impact of high yielding and short-duration varieties on shifts in cropping patterns Concepts of various cropping, and farming systems. Organic and Precision farming Package of practices for the production of important cereals, pulses, oil seeds, fibers, sugar, and commercial and fodder crops.
- Important features, and scope of various types of forestry plantations such as social forestry, agro-forestry, and natural forests: Propagation of forest plants. Forest products. Agro_forestry and value addition. Conservation of forest flora and fauna.
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops; their multiplications; cultural, biological, and chemical control of weeds.
- Soil-physical, chemical, and biological properties Processes and factors of soil formation. Soils of India. Mineral and organic constituents of soils and their role in maintaining soil productivity. Essential plant nutrients and other beneficial elements in soils and plants. Principles of soil fertility, soil testing and fertilizer recommendations, integrated nutrient management Biofertilizers’ Losses of nitrogen in the soil, nitrogen-use efficiency in submerged rice soils, nitrogen fixation in soils. Efficient phosphorus and potassium use. Problem soils and their reclamation. Soil factors affecting greenhouse gas emission.
- Soil conservation, integrated watershed management. Soil erosion and its
management. Dry land agriculture and its problems. Technology for stabilizing agriculture production in rainfed areas.
- Water use efficiency in relation to crop production, criteria for scheduling
- Irrigations, ways, and means of reducing run-off Losses of irrigation water’ Rai; water harvesting. Drip and sprinkler irrigation. Drainage of water_logged soils, quality oF irrigation water, the effect of industrial effluents on soil, and water pollution. Irrigation projects in India.
- Farm management, scope, importance and characteristics, farm planning Optinrum resource use and budgeting. Economics of different types of farming systems. Marketing management strategies for development, market intelligence. Price fluctuations and their cost; the role of co-operatives in agricultural economy; types and systems of farming and factors affecting their Agricultural price policy. Crop insurance.
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role, methods of evaluation of extension programs, socio-economic survey and status of big, small, and marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers; Training programs for extension workers. Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra’s (KVK) in the dissemination of Agricultural technologies. Non-Government Organisation (NGO) and self-help group approach for rural development.
- Cell structure, function, and cell cycle. Synthesis, structure, and function of genetic material. Laws of heredity. Chromosome structure, chromosomal aberrations, linkage and cross-over, and their significance in recombination breeding. Polyploidy, euploids, and aneuploids. Mutation-and their role in crop improvement. Heritability, sterility and incompatibility, classification and their application in crop improvement.
- History of plant breeding. Modes of reproduction, selfing, and crossing techniques. Origin, evolution, and domestication of crop plants, the center of origin. law of homologous series, crop genetic resources-conservation, and utilization. Application of principles of plant breeding, improvement of crop plants. Molecular markers and their application in plant improvement. Pure-line selection, pedigree, mass, and recurrent selections, combining ability, and its significance in plant breeding. Heterosis and its exploitation. Somatic Juridization Breeding for disease and pest resistance. Role of interspecific and lifted crop plants.
- Seed production and processing technologies. Seed certification, Seed testing and storage. DNA finger printing and seed registration. Role of public and private sectors in seed production, and marketing. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) issues, WTO issues, and its impact on Agriculture.
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition, absorption, translocation, and metabolism of nutrients. Soil-water-plant relationship.
- Enzymes and plant pigments; photosynthesis-modern concepts and factors affecting the process, aerobic and anaerobic respiration; C3, C4, and CAM mechanisms. Carbohydrate, protein, and fat metabolism. Growth and development; photoperiodism and vernalization. Plant growth substances and their role in crop production. Physiology of seed development and germination; dormancy. Stress-physiology-draught, salt, and water stress.
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices, and flower crops. Package practices of major horticultural crops. Protected cultivation and high-tech horticulture. Post-harvest technology and value addition of fruits and vegetables, Landscaping, and commercial floriculture. Medicinal and aromatic plants. Role of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition.
HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 – Download Link
|Download HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
HPSC ADO Syllabus 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
For how many marks, HPSC ADO Exam will be held?
HPSC ADO Exam will be held for 100 Marks.
Who is conducting the HPSC ADO Exam?
The officials of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) are conducting the HPSC ADO Exam.
What is the Exam duration for HPSC ADO Exam?
The Exam duration for HPSC ADO Exam is 2 Hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********