How to Change PhonePe UPI Pin
- The purpose of UPI PIN is an alike to ATM PIN. the user has to submit the UPI PIN in order to make payment via a UPI App such as Phonepe. if a user forgets the UPI pin so he/she can change the UPI pin. there are several steps mentioned below.
- Open Phonepe application in Phone.
- Click on the home icon on the top left of the screen.
- go to ‘Bank account’ section and here, you will get details of associated bank accounts.
- choose the bank that to be needed to reset UPI. then, we see reset UPI option.
- Click on ‘Reset BHIM UPI PIN’.
- A pop-up will be opened and here you will submit the Last six digits and Expiry date of your Debit/ATM card.
- then, click on ‘Continue.’
- you will be sent OTP on your registered mobile number and submit OTP.
- a popup will be displayed and you will enter the new UPI PIN. Insert new PIN and Click on OK.
- it’s Done! Your new UPI pin is updated on the Phonepe app!