Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya launched a new Logo for ‘Ayurveda Aahar’ – Union Health Minister Dr Mansukh Mandaviya has launched the ‘Ayurveda Aahar’ logo on the occasion of World Food Safety Day on June 7th, 2022. The ‘Ayurveda Aahar’ logo allows for “easy identification” and creates a “unique identity of ‘Ayurveda Aahar’.
- It is also likely to “reinforce the quality” of Ayurvedic products.
- As per the Food Safety and Standards (Ayurveda Aahar) Regulations, 2021 from FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India), Ayurveda Aahar is food prepared with the recipes or ingredients and/or processes which are mentioned in the authoritative books of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda Aahar Logo:
- Hindi letter Aa, and English letter ‘A’ have been combined in such a way that they appear to be single form.
- Symbolic 5 leaves represent five elements — ether, air, water, fire, and Earth.
- The Colour green stands for natural, biotic, wholesome, herbal, and organic.