HDFC Securities launched Robo-advisory platform ‘HDFC Money’ – HDFC Securities has launched a Robo-advisory investment platform named “HDFC Money”. “HDFC Money” platform aims to offer mutual fund schemes and other financial products without the need for a Demat account.
- One will be able to manage other aspects of finances such as accessing, managing, and tracking portfolios, starting goal planning, insurance planning, creating e-Wills and managing or filing taxes.
‘HDFC Money’ Platform
- The basic objective of investing is to achieve a financial goal, which could be as simple as a holiday trip to a complex retirement planning or child education/marriage.
- HDFC Money is the best of the best mutual funds and is backed by inputs from a highly experienced team, curated via Robo-advisory.
‘HDFC Money’ Features:
- HDFC Money will help in planning and executing with a more defined objective keeping risk and tenure in consideration.
- Customers will also get funds of their choice and reports about the fund performance history, fund manager and other information such as last disclosed asset allocation, top sector and stock holding.
- The e-Will facility will also help in the creation of a Will about the distribution of wealth and other assets.
- One can file e-tax returns conveniently.
- Users can select any tax-related services ranging from basic self e-Filing, CA-assisted e-filing, CA-assisted with capital gains, NRI tax returns, and tax query to tax rectification/IT notice.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.