GSK Pharma appoints Bhushan Akshikar as MD – GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals has appointed Bhushan Akshikar as the managing director (MD) of the company with effect from 1 December 2022 for a period of four years. Bhushan Akshikar will replace Sridhar Venkatesh, who will be in a new senior role within GSK Group effective from the same date as well.
Who is Bhushan Akshikar?
- Bhushan Akshikar is a seasoned business leader within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bhushan devoured 15 years with Janssen, Johnson & Johnson in various roles leading both speciality and primary care business units in local and regional positions living in India, South Korea and Belgium.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
- It is a subsidiary of GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- The consolidated net profit fell 1.5% to Rs 119.28 crore on a 3.7% rise in net sales to Rs 745.10 in Q1 FY23 over Q1 FY22.
- The scrip dipped 0.07% to end at Rs 1,377.60 on the BSE.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.