Govt approves extension of terms of three MD-CEOs, 10 EDs of PSU banks
The appointments committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has extended the tenure for 3 managing directors and chief executive officers (MD & CEOs) and 10 executive directors.
- The ACC has given its approval for the extension of the tenure of S S Mallikarjuna Rao, MD and CEO of Punjab National Bank (PNB). S S Mallikarjuna Rao will serve until January 31, 2022, or his superannuation.
2 Years extension of terms of three MD-CEOs
- Atul Kumar Goel, MD and CEO of UCO Bank
- A S Rajeev, MD and CEO of Bank of Maharashtra.
2 – Years Extension of 10 EDs of PSU banks
- Bank of Baroda ED Ajay K Khurana,
- A Manimekhalai (Canara Bank)
- P R Rajagopal, Bank of India.
- Sanjay Kumar (Punjab National Bank)
- Vijay Dube (Punjab National Bank),
- Gopal Singh Gusain (Union Bank of India),
- Manas Ranjan Biswal (Union Bank of India),
- Vikramaditya Singh Khichi (Bank of Baroda),
- Shenoy Vishwanath Vittal (Indian Bank),
- Alok Srivastava (Central Bank of India)
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.