Govt appoints 10 merchant bankers to manage initial public offering
Indian Govt has made appointments of 10 merchant bankers in order to manage the mega initial public offering of the country’s largest insurer LIC. the appointments include Goldman Sachs (India) Securities, Citigroup Global Markets India, and Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities India.
- LIC IPO is expected to be launched in the January-March quarter of Next year.
- The merchant bankers will play a role like Issue management, Promotional activities, Credit syndication, Project counseling, and Portfolio management, etc.
Who are Merchant bankers:
- Goldman Sachs (India) Securities,
- Citigroup Global Markets India,
- Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities India,
- SBI Capital Market,
- JM Financial,
- Axis Capital,
- BofA Securities,
- JP Morgan India,
- ICICI Securities,
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Co Ltd.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.