Govt appointed Ranjit Rath as Chairman & MD of Oil India Ltd – Government head-hunter PESB has decided to appoint Ranjit Rath as Chairman & MD of Oil India Ltd. Ranjit Rath will head India’s second-largest state oil and gas producer, Oil India Ltd.
- At present, he is serving as the chairman and managing director of Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL).
- Ranjit will replace Sushil Chandra Mishra as chairman and managing director, who is going to superannuate on June 30, 2022.
Who is Ranjit Rath?
- Rath is an alumnus of IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur and Utkal University.
- He was appointed as the General Manager with Engineers India Ltd , New Delhi.
- He received the prestigious National Geosciences Award 2016 from the President of India.
- He also published several technical papers and participated in conferences in India and overseas including a co-authored book named “‘Underground Storage Technologies”.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.