Global Skills Report 2021 by Coursera: India ranks 67
Coursera has released its report named ‘Global Skills Report 2021’. accrdoing to the report, India has been ranked at 67th place overall globally. India has exhibited a lag in digital skills with 38% proficiency in each global skill domain. Globally, India has ranked 55 in business, and 66 in both technology and data science.
- On the Asian map, India has been placed at 16, ahead of the Philippines and Thailand, but behind Singapore and Japan.
Global Skills Report analysis: India
- machine-learning – 52 percent proficiency
- mathematical skills – 54 percent
- data analysis – 25 percent
- statistical programming sector – 15 percent
Rank 1: Switzerland
Rank 2: Luxembourg
Rank 3: Austria
Raghav Gupta, Managing Director for India and the Asia Pacific at Coursera, said, ” The pace of skills transformation is slower than the pace of digital transformation in India, as in the case in several countries across the world”.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.