Global Media and Information Literacy Week: 24-31 October – Global Media and Information Literacy (MIL) Week 2022 is being observed between October 24 and October 31. The Global MIL Week 2022 focuses on trust and solidarity as it links to people, media, digital platforms, governments, the private sector, and non-governmental organizations.
- The day also marks some promising actions in connection with media and information literacy in the last year and how media and information literacy helps with nurturing trust and countering mistrust.
- The 11th Global Media and Information Literacy (MIL) Week will be hosted by Nigeria and will be held in Abuja
Global Media and Information Literacy (MIL) Week 2022: Theme
Global Media and Information Literacy (MIL) Week 2022 Theme is “Nurturing trust: A Media and Information Literacy Imperative.”
Global Media and Information Literacy Week: History
- In 2011, The first Global Media and Information Literacy Week was held in Fez, Morocco to assist in proper communication and availability of the right information, as well as to reduce misinformation.
- UNESCO Founded: 16 November 1945;
- UNESCO Headquarters: Paris, France;
- UNESCO Members: 193 countries;
- UNESCO Head: Audrey Azoulay.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.