Garuda Aerospace to establish drone factory in Malaysia – Chennai-based drone startup Garuda Aerospace Pvt Ltd has announced the establishment of the HiiLSE Global Sdn Bhd (HiiLSE Drones) factory in Malaysia with an investment of Rs 115 crore. the drone factory will be set up on 2.42 hectares.
- Recently, Chennai-based drone startup Garuda Aerospace deployed white knight delivery drones in Assam to offer its support for the state disaster management department’s rescue efforts amid the ongoing floods
- In 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a project called ‘Kisan Drone Yatra’, by Garuda Aerospace that sent 100 drones to various locations in the country to apply pesticides on farms.
- 5G-integrated drones will help in enabling connectivity such as never before and Garuda is working on producing an asset-light model to facilitate such connectivity in rural areas.
- 5G-integrated drones will help farmers and will become supercomputers in villages as Kisan drones.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni invested in Garuda Aerospace
- Former Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni recently invested in Garuda Aerospace and was roped in as its brand ambassador.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App