Former SBI Chief Rajnish Kumar appointed as Chairman of BharatPe
The former State Bank of India (SBI) Chairman Rajnish Kumar has been appointed as the new Chairman of BharatPe on October 12, 2021.
- the former SBI chairman will work with the top officials of the company on key business and regulatory initiatives.
- Also, he will join the BharatPe’s long-term and short-term strategy.
Why Board selected Former SBI Chief Rajnish Kumar?
- Rajnish Kumar has served as the chairperson of SBI for a three-year term from October 2017 to October 2020.
- Apart from this, He also served as Managing Director (Compliance and Risk), and the Managing Director (National Banking Group) of the public sector bank.
BharatPe raised $370 million in a Series E funding
- BharatPe has raised $370 million in a Series E funding in August 2021 and has brought its valuation to $2.85 billion, due to this, BharatPe has become a unicorn.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.