Former SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar joins Indifi Technologies as advisor – Indifi Technologies has announced the appointment of the former Chairman of the State Bank of India (SBI) Mr Rajnish Kumar as its Advisor. Rajnish Kumar will engage with the management on the company’s growth strategy and provide guidance in the financial services sector.
- At present, Kumar sits on the boards of HSBC Asia Pacific, L&T Infotech, Hero MotoCorp and BharatPe.
- He has spent 40 years with SBI and retired as the Chairman in October 2020.
- He has served as Managing Director of the National Banking Group, and the Managing Director of Compliance & Risk at SBI.
- He also served as a non-executive director at HSBC’s Hong Kong-headquartered Asia unit; as a senior advisor to Baring Private Equity Asia, and has also served as an advisor to Kotak Investment Advisors.
- He becomes a part of the international strategic advisory board of Dun & Bradstreet.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.