Former Indian cricketer Yashpal Sharma passes away at 66
Former Indian cricketer Yashpal Sharma has passed away at the age of 66 due to a massive cardiac arrest. he was also a member of the Indian team that won the 1983 Cricket World Cup.
- He was in Punjab and represented three teams in Ranji such as Punjab, Haryana, and Railways.
- Yashpal Sharma was middle-order batsman and had played during the 1970s and 80s.
- He also played 37 Tests and 42 ODIs for India.
- He made his ODI debut in 1978 against Pakistan and scored 883 runs at an average of 28.48.
- Yashpal played 160 matches and hadscoring 8, 933 runs that included 21 centuries with a highest score of 201*.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.