IDFC First Bank launched India’s first sticker-based Debit Card- called “FIRSTAP” in the collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). FIRSTAP Card will facilitate transactions by simply tapping the sticker on a Near Field Communication (NFC) to enable a point-of-sale terminal.
- IDFC First Bank sticker debit card will have a complimentary personal accidental cover and 24/7 concierge services with a host of RuPay offers.
- Users will be able to pay payments in seconds for transactions up to Rs. 5,000 without a pin, and those beyond that, with a tap and PIN.
FIRSTAP: India’s first sticker-based debit card
- India’s first sticker-based Debit Card is 1/3 of a regular debit card in size.
- It has the sticker applicable on a wide range of devices and objects which enhances user’s convenience.
- Customers can make the sticker-based debit card on any surface of their choice.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.