FIEO launches first-of-its-kind B2B digital marketplace for exporters, MSMEs and farmers – The Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) launched the first-of-its-kind online marketplace named “Indian Business Portal” for Indian exporters and foreign buyers.
- Indian Business Portal marketplace will act as a B2B digital marketplace.
- It aims to help micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) exporters, artisans and farmers identify new markets for their products and grow their sales globally.
- It has been designed and developed in partnership with GlobalLinker.
- During the launch, Minister of State for Commerce & Industry Anupriya Patel was also present.
Indian Business Portal
- Indian Business Portal will help in digitizing Indian exporters and help them become discoverable online, promote exports from all Indian states, and showcase a wider range of products and services.
- FIEO will promote the marketplace worldwide.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.