The Chief Justice of India (CJI), D Y Chandrachudh, has launched the electronic Supreme Court Reports (e-SCR) project. the project aims to provide free access to around 34,000 judgments of the apex court to lawyers, law students, and the general public. the Supreme Court’s website, mobile app, and the National Judicial Data Grid’s judgment portal will contain these judgments.
- The electronic Supreme Court Reports (e-SCR) project will bring positive change for all stakeholders in the justice system, including litigants, members of the Bar, and judicial academies.
- It will act as a part of the Indian judiciary’s efforts toward digitization.
- The e-SCR project will reduce the burden of traveling and browsing through huge volumes of journals in libraries.
- It will enhance its accessibility to those with visual disabilities.
Electronic Supreme Court Reports (e-SCR) project
- It will have replica soft copies of SCRs by utilizing the verifiable authentic soft copies as available in PDF format.
- The project will make an invaluable resource as the entire gamut of judgments.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App