Education Ministry begins a New Policy On School Bag 2020
New Delhi: A new Policy is being introduced on Schoolbag, as per the Schoolbag Policy now schoolbag weight will not be more than 10% of the weight of students for class 1 to 10. students until class II will be given homework
- This policy will urge regular based monitorization of the weight of bags in all schools.
- A new bag will be more lightweight and will have two padded and adjustable straps so that may be fitted to two shoulders.
- Along with it, the publishers will need to print lightweight textbooks.
- Before, bringing a new policy, many surveys have been conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- The policy includes high-quality meals and clean water for drinking. this step will encourage students not to bring a lunch box or water bottle.
- As per the new policy, students who are in pre-primary, they should have no bags.
Q.1 Who begins a new Schoolbag Policy?
Education Ministry begins a New Policy On School Bag 2020.
Q.2 How will New Policy On School Bag 2020 help?
schoolbag weight will not be more than 10% of the weight of students for class 1 to 10.