e Shramik Portal 2021: e Shramik Card Registeration, CSS Login @eshram.gov.in
The Govt of Indian has launched the e-Shram portal (ई-श्रम पोर्टल) – National Database on Unorganized Workers (NDUW). it will identify the unorganized workers.
- the portal will work as the national database of nation builders, the ‘Shram Yogis’, and will help take welfare schemes to their doorstep.
- An unorganised worker who registers on the eSHRAM Portal will be provided Rs 2.0 Lakh Accidental Insurance cover. (Rs 2.0 Lakh on death or permanent disability and Rs 1.0 lakh on partial disability).
- The Applicants will get a 12 digit unique number e-Shram card which will help them in social security schemes.
- Registration process will be free of cost.
- The #eShram portal will provide much-needed social security & ensure the overall welfare of crores of workers in unorganized sectors.
E-Shram Portal Overview
|Name of Portal||ई श्रम पोर्टल (e Shramik)|
|Launched By||Govt of India|
|Who will get benefits||Indian Workers|
|Purpose of Portal||To Collect data of all workers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of e-Shram Portal
- To create a National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW)
- Data will be seeded with Aadhaar.
- To improve life and dignity of Labour force of country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers
- Portability of the social security and welfare benefits to the migrant and construction workers.
- Providing a comprehensive database to Central and State Governments for tackling any National Crises like COVID-19 in future.
e-SHRAM registration Benefits
- All registered unorganised workers will be given accidental insurance coverage Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) for a year.
- The eligible will get an amount is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
- The Union and state governments could provide assistance to eligible workers in case of natural calamities or pandemics.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Savings Bank Account number with IFSC code
- Age should be between 16-59 years (29-08-1961 to 28-08-2005)
- One Time Password (OTP).
Who can register in eShram (NDUW) Portal: CSC Login?
Any individual satisfying the following conditions can register on the portal:
An unorganized worker (UW).
- Age should be between 16-59 years.
- Not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Govt. funded)
Here’s how to register on e-SHRAM portal:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the E-SHRAM portal page i.e. https://www.eshram.gov.in/
Step 2: Next, you will click on the “Register on E-SHRAM” link/section.
Step 3: Now, you will be redirected to a new page https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self.
Step 4: On this page, you will enter your Aadhaar linked mobile number, and fill in the captcha code. (Note: If You do not have an Aadhaar linked mobile number in that case you can visit the nearest CSC’s and register through the Biometric authentication process).
Step 5: Choose if they are members of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) or the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) option and click on send OTP option.
Step 6: Fill in bank account details to complete the registration process.
e shram Portal 2021 Registration Link State Wise
|Andhra Pradesh e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Assam e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Bihar e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Chandigarh e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Goa e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Gujarat e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Haryana e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Delhi e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Jharkhand e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Karnataka e-Shram Portal||Click here|
|Kerala e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Maharashtra e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Odisha e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Punjab e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Rajasthan e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Telangana e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
|West Bengal e-Shram Portal||Click Here|
The #eShram portal launched today will provide much needed social security & ensure overall welfare of crores of workers in unorganized sectors.— Prakash Javadekar (@PrakashJavdekar) August 26, 2021
This path-breaking reform by @narendramodi led govt. is reflective of PM Modi's mantra of #ShramevJayate. @BJP4India @LabourMinistry pic.twitter.com/8C56bR6nRn
e-Shram portal – National Database on Unorganized Workers: FAQs
Q.1 What is e Shram portal?
The e-Shram portal is a database of unorganized sector workers that has been launched on August 26th, 2021 by Union Minister for Labour and Employment Bhupender Yadav. eSHRAM portal will have details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types, and family details, etc.
Q.2 How to register on the E-Shram portal?
Step 1: Visit the website https://www.eshram.gov.in/ in.
Step 2: Click on the “Register on E-SHRAM” link/section.
Step 3: a new page https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self will be opened.
Step 4: Enter all required details and register.
Q.3 What are the benefits of the e Shram card?
The eligible will get an amount is Rs 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability and Rs 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
The Union and state governments could provide assistance to eligible workers in case of natural calamities or pandemics.