DTU Associate Professor Syllabus 2021 Released
Delhi Technological University (DTU) has released DTU Syllabus 2021 for Associate Professor Posts. candidates can check and download DTU Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Associate Professor Posts.
DTU Associate Professor Syllabus: Overview
|Board Name||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
DTU Associate Professor Syllabus
- Software development life cycle,
- software requirements elicitation,
- software design,
- software quality and metrics
- Software Testing: Black and white box testing,
- levels of testing,
- regression testing,
- software verification
Digital Logic and Discrete Mathematics
- Boolean algebra
- Combinational and sequential circuits
- Number representations and computer
- arithmetic (fixed and floating-point)
- Propositional and first-order logic. Sets, relations, functions, partial orders and lattices. Monoids, Groups. Graphs
- connectivity, matching, colouring. Combinatorics: counting, recurrence relations, generating functions.
Computer Organization and Architecture
- Machine instructions and addressing modes. ALU, data‐path and control unit. Instruction pipelining, pipeline
- hazards. Memory hierarchy: cache, main memory and secondary storage; I/O interface (interrupt and DMA mode)
- hashing. Asymptotic worst case time and space complexity.
- Algorithm design
- dynamic programming and divide‐and‐conquer.
- Graph traversals,
- minimum spanning
- shortest path
Bookmark and Share Our PREPAREEXAMS website regarding Jobs, Exams, results, and other Exams updates.