DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2023 Out – Salary is Rs. 31,000 per Month – Defence Bioengineering and Electrometrical Laboratory (DEBEL) released the posts of Junior Research Fellows. Interested candidates can check and apply for DRDO DEBEL JRF Recruitment 2023 before or till August 31st, 2023.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Board Name||Defence Bioengineering and Electrometrical Laboratory (DEBEL)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellows|
|No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Notification Date||August 9th, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||August 31st, 2023|
|Notification Status||Released Now|
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Candidates’ age must not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 28 years as of the closing date of receipt of applications. The age limit shall be relaxable to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and OBC candidates as per Government of India norms.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Chemistry and BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 1% Division with valid NET/ GATE qualification.
DRDO JRF Salary 2023:
Selected candidates will be given monthly emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- plus House Rent Allowance as admissible under the rules.
DRDO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- A duly constituted Screening Committee will carry out the received applications.
- An interview process will examine the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website and download the application form.
- fill out the Application Form in the prescribed format enclosed.
- Attach required documents such as educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certificate in support of date of birth, GATE/ NET Score card (if applicable), valid as on closing date of application, caste certificate (if applicable).
- Sent the application form in a single PDF file [File name should be: SUBJECT CODE_YOUR NAME_DATE OF EMAIL] and email to email@example.com, before the closing date.
What is the DRDO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit?
The age is 28 years.
What is the DRDO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
YOu must hold a Master’s Degree in Chemistry and BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 1% Division with a valid NET/ GATE qualification.
What is the DRDO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.