Dr Jitendra Singh Launches ‘BioRRAP’ Portal for Biotech Researchers – Union Minister of State (IC) Ministry of Science and Technology; Minister of State (IC) Ministry of Earth Science; MoS of Prime Minister’s Office and Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Dr Jitendra Singh launched Single National Portal for Biotech researchers and Start-ups in keeping with the spirit of “One Nation, One Portal”.
- The Portal “BioRRAP” will help in catering to all those seeking regulatory approval for biological research & development activity.
- it will also offer a huge relief for “Ease of Science as well as Ease of Business.
- the Portal will allow stakeholders to see the approvals accorded against a particular application through a unique BioRRAP ID.
- Single National Portal will strengthen interdepartmental synergies and bring accountability, transparency and efficacy in the functioning of agencies regulating various aspects of biological research and issuing permits.
- the portal will serve as a gateway and will help researchers to see a stage of approval of their applications for regulatory clearances and to see preliminary information on all the research work being undertaken by the particular researcher and/or organization.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.