Digital News Publishers Association (DNPA) announced the winners of the e4m-DNPA Digital Impact Awards 2023. One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs Food & Public Distribution, CoWIN App of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana of the Department of Financial Services, GST of Department of Revenue Ministry of Finance, Himmat App of Delhi Police, CAMPA app of Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, E Gov portal and DigiLocker of Ministry of Electronics & IT (MEITY), DIKSHA platform under NCERT, Ministry of Education and POSHAN Tracker App of Department and Women Development won the coveted Digital Impact Awards.
- The e4m-DNPA Digital Impact Awards 2023 honours the country’s cutting-edge digital initiatives that deliver on-demand governance and services to citizens in various fields.
- The awards will be presented on January 20 at the e4m DNPa Digital Conclave and Digital Impact Awards in New Delhi.
Awards were announced across 8 categories.
- Best Use of Digital Media for Human Resource Development & Education – DIKSHA
- Best Use of Digital Media for Health – CoWIN App
- Best Use of Digital Media for Financial Reforms – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Best Use of Digital Media for Sustainability and Environment Protection – CAMPA- (e-green watch portal)
- Best Use of Digital Media to Promote Ease of Business – E-governance Portal.
- Best Use of Digital Media for Governance & Administrative Reforms –
- GST Portal- Goods & Services Tax,
- Best Use of Digital Media for Governance & Administrative Reforms – One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- Best Use of Digital Media for Women & Child Welfare Reforms – Poshan Tracker App, Himmat Plus App
- Best Use of Digital Media for Ease of Living –Digilocker