DigiLocker users can now store health reports – National Health Authority (NHA) announced that DigiLocker users can now store health records and link them with their Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA).
- DigiLocker is the authentic documents exchange platform that functions under the ministry of electronics and Information technology.
- DigiLocker has successfully completed its second level of integration with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
- The secure cloud-based storage platform of DigiLocker can be used as a health locker for storing and accessing health records including vaccination records, doctor prescriptions, lab reports, hospital discharge summaries, and so on.
- ABHA account holders will also be able to link their health records from different ABDM-registered health facilities such as hospitals and labs and access them through DigiLocker.
- Users can scan and upload their old health records on the app and can also share selected records with ABDM-registered healthcare professionals.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.