Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Officials released the official syllabus for the Constable (Executive) Male and Female Exam on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check and download the Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male and Female Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. To make it easy, we have provided the download link of the Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com to get instant updates on the Delhi Police Constable Syllabus.
Latest Delhi Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||Constable (Executive) Male and Female|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination|
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male and Female Selection Process 2023
- Computer-Based Examination,
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
The Delhi Police Constable question paper of the recruitment test will be 100 questions with a Maximum mark of 100 marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the Delhi Police Constable paper will be 90 minutes. for each wrong answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted. The given table is for the Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – 100 Questions
- Total Marks – 100 marks
- Exam Duration – 90 minutes
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 Mark
|Part A: General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Part B: Reasoning||25||25|
|Part C: Numerical Ability||15||15|
|Part D: Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS word, Communication, Internet, WWW & Web Browsers, etc.||10||10|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus Topic Wise
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity,
Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline
- Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons, figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals, and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features). MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas), Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions). Internet, WWW, and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF||Download PDF|
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, Delhi Police Constable Exam will be held?
Delhi Police Constable Exam will be held for 100 Marks.
Who is conducting the Delhi Police Constable Exam?
The officials of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are conducting the Delhi Police Constable Exam.
What is the Exam duration for the Delhi Police Constable Exam?
The Exam duration for the Delhi Police Constable Exam is 90 minutes.
What is the marking scheme of the Delhi Police Constable Exam?
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********