DBT-NBRC developed project SWADESH for managing brain disorders
DBT-National Brain Research Centre (DBT-NBRC) has developed a unique brain initiative named “SWADESH”, which will focus on certified neuroimaging, neurochemical, neuropsychological data and analytics that are made accessible to researchers for managing brain disorders.
- SWADESH is the first large-scale multimodal neuroimaging database and has been designed specifically for the Indian population with big-data architecture and analytics for various disease categories under one platform.
- It will help in strengthening Alzheimer’s disease (AD) research and help scientific community come up with promising treatments.
SWADESH, World’s First Multimodal Brain Imaging Data and Analytics
- SWADESH has been supported by a JAVA-based workflow environment and Python.
- It offers quality control, data analysis reports, and data backups.
- It has also data of 500 AD and MCI patients and 70 PD patients currently.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.