Daily Current Affairs Quiz 9 February 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 9 February 2021: it is based on 9 February Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who won the Belinda Clarke Award 2020-21 at the Australian Cricket Awards?
A) Beth Mooney
B) Meg Lanning
C) Megan Schutt
2) Shabnim Ismail won ICC Women’s Player of the Month for January 2021. she belongs to which country?
A) New Zealand
C) South Africa
3) Akhtar Ali died at 81. he was a player of?
4) In which state, PM Modi launched ‘Asom Mala’ programme for state highways and major district roads?
B) West Bengal
D) Arunachal Pradesh
5) Which Australian Cricketer won the Allan Border Medal 2020-21?
A) Allan Border
B) Steve Smith
C) Glenn Maxwell
D) Devid Warner
6) Which Indian Cricketer won the inaugural ICC Player of the Month award for January 2021?
A) Rishabh Pant
B) Virat Kohli
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Jasprit Bumrah
7) Where PM Modi launched Dobhi – Durgapur Natural Gas Pipeline?
A) West Bengal
8) Name of the state that introduced a unique 16-digit Unicode to mark all kinds of landholdings in the state?
C) West Bengal