Daily Current Affairs Quiz 3 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 3rd September 2021: it is based on 03 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Recently, Chandan Mitra has passed away at the age of 65, he was a/an?
2) Who becomes the winner of Bird Photographer of the Year (BPOTY) 2021?
A) Maofeng Shen
B) Felipe Foncueva
C) Alejandro Prieto
3) Recently, Sidharth Shukla has passed away at the age of 40, he was a/an?
4) Who is appointed as the new Chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
A) Ganga Prasad
B) Banwarilal Purohit
C) JB Mohapatra
D) Kalraj Mishra
5) The 2021 Ramon Magsaysay Award will be distributed to how many recipients?
6) New Development Bank (NDB) board approves which countries as the new members?
7) Which state/UT has launched the Rural Enterprises Acceleration Programme named ‘Saath’ for Self Help Group (SHG) women?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
8) RBI will form a 5-member committee to scrutinize applications and give recommendations on New Umbrella Entity (NUE) licenses. the head of the committee will be?
A) R. Vasudevan
B) B. Vasudevan
C) S. Vasudevan
D) P. Vasudevan
9) PM Modi launched a special coin of Rs ——– to mark the birth anniversary of ISKCON founder on September 01, 2021?
A) Rs. 100
B) Rs. 150
C) Rs. 200
D) Rs. 125
10) The Union Territory of Ladakh administration named which bird as the new state bird?
B) Black-necked crane
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.