Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2021: it is based on 29 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When the International Everest Day is observed
A) 28 May
B) 29 May
C) 25 May
D) 27 May
2) What is the theme of the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers 2021?
A) 70 Years of Services and Sacrifices
B) Investing in Peace in the World
C) Women in Peace keeping: A Key to Peace
D) The road to a lasting peace: Leveraging the power of youth for peace and security
3) When is the International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers observed?
A) 26th May
B) 27th May
C) 28th May
D) 29th May
4) What is the theme of the World Digestive Health Day 2021?
A) Obesity: An Ongoing Pandemic
B) Obesity: Fight against it
C) Obesity: A Danger
5) World Digestive Health Day comes on which date?
A) 28 May
B) 29 May
C) 30 May
D) 31 May
6) Who become the new President of the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) and becomes 1st Indian woman?
A) Jagjit Pavadia
B) Jasjit Pavadia
C) Harjeet Pavadia
D) Jasjeet Pavadia
7) Name of the Indian Bank that launched its digital wallet Pockets with UPI ID?
8) Govt makes a panel of state ministers for better valuation of services of casinos, online gaming portal and race courses companies for GST. who is appointed as the head of the panel?
A) Arunachal Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister
B) Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister
C) West Bengal Deputy Chief Minister
D) Gujarat Deputy Chief Minister
9) Bashar al-Assad becomes the President of which country for his 4th straight term?
10) What is the name of 1st woman flight test engineer of India?
A) Mitali V Olety
B) Aashritha V Olety
C) Padmavathy V Olety
D) Sophia V Olety