Daily Current Affairs Quiz 26 February 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 26 February 2021: it is based on 26 February Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) As per Moody’s, What will the Indian GDP be in FY202-21?
2) Name of the actor who writes a memoir named ‘Stories I Must Tell: The Emotional Journey of an Actor’
A) Deepika Padukone
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Kabir Bedi
3) As per ICRA, What will the Indian GDP be in FY21?
4) Who is appointed as the President of the Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI)?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Amit Shah
C) Chiranjib Choudhury
D) Dushyant Chautala
5) Where was 1st Digital University of India inaugurated?
D) Tamil Nadu
6) Piyush Goyal inaugurated —— edition of the annual International Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Device sector?
7) As per ICRA, the Indian GDP will be ——— for FY2022.
8) As per Moody’s, the Indian GDP will be ——— for FY2022.