Daily Current Affairs Quiz 21 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 21st September 2021: it is based on 21 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When is the International Day of Peace observed?
A) 20th September
B) 21st September
C) 22nd September
D) 23rd September
2) HDFC Bank has partnered with ———— to launch a co-branded credit card from October 2021.
A) Google Pay
3) As per the Global Innovation Index 2021, what is the rank of India?
4) In 2021, when is International Week of the Deaf (IWD) is being observed?
A) 20 September to 26 September
B) 21 September to 27 September
C) 22 September to 28 September
D) 19 September to 25 September
5) Who becomes the 70th and latest Chess Grandmaster of India?
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Srinath Narayanan
C) Aditya Mehta
D) R Raja Rithvik
6) Name of the program that received the outstanding drama series at the 2021 Emmy Award?
A) Mare of Easttown
B) The Crown
C) Ted Lasso
7) What is the theme of International Day of Peace 2021?
A) Climate Actions for Peace
B) Shaping Peace
C) Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World
D) the Right to Peace – The Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70
8) As per the Global Innovation Index 2021, which country tops?
9) What is the theme 2021 of the International Week of the Deaf?
A) Celebrating Thriving Deaf Communities
B) Reaffirming Deaf People’s Human Rights
C) Deaf People’s Cultural Achievements
D) Equality for Deaf People
10) Name of the organization that releases The Global Innovation Index every year?
A) World Economic Forum (WEF)
B) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
C) World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.