Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2 September 2021: it is based on 02 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) As per Morgan Stanley, What will be the GDP growth forecast of India in the Calendar Year 2021?
2) theme of World Coconut Day 2021?
A) Building a Safe Inclusive Resilient and Sustainable Coconut Community Amid COVID-19 Pandemic & Beyond
B) Invest in Coconut to save the world
C) Coconut for Wellness
3) Name of the country that has hosted the 8th Meeting of Agriculture Experts of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC)?
B) Sri Lanka
4) Who has received the additional charge of Governor of Punjab and Administrator of Chandigarh?
A) Ganga Prasad
B) Banwarilal Purohit
C) Anandiben Patel
D) Kalraj Mishra
5) The first-ever floating ATM on a Houseboat in Dal Lake of Srinagar was launched by?
6) Who has launched the Y-Break application for working professionals?
A) Amit Shah
B) PM Modi
C) Sarbananda Sonowal
D) Harsh Vardhan
7) Indian Army is participating in the annual military exercise KAZIND-21 with the ——- army.
8) On which date, World Coconut Day is observed?
A) 1st September
B) 2nd September
C) 3rd September
D) 4th September
9) Which state has launched The Mera Kaam Mera Maan (MKMM) scheme to help in enhancing the skills of unemployed youths?
10) Which country is not a member of BIMSTEC?
C) Sri Lanka
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.