Daily Current Affairs Quiz 19 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 19 July 2021: it is based on 19 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Where India’s first pod taxi will begin service?
2) Nelson Mandela International Day is observed on?
A) 18 July
B) 19 July
C) 20 July
D) 15 July
3) The Indian Navy will receive How many MH-60R Multi-Role Helicopters (MRH) from the US Navy?
4) Bonalu is an annual festival of ———.
D) West Bengal
5) recently Mamnoon Hussain died at 80, he was the former President of which country?
B) Sri Lanka
6) Govt has launched the digital platform for the farmers to enable them in getting ‘right information at right time’ in their desired language, the name of it?
A) Kisan Sarovar
B) Kisan Sarathi
C) Kisan Madad
D) Kisan Karuna
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.