Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17 June 2021: it is based on 17 June Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who has launched Project O2 for India to ensure Supply of Medical Oxygen?
B) Indian Govt
C) Health Ministry
D) Finance Ministry
2) How much amount has been approved by UP Cabinet for World-class Bus Station in Ayodhya?
A) Rs 400 crore
B) Rs 420 crore
C) Rs 440 crore
D) Rs 480 crore
3) The System Centralised Athlete Injury Management System has been Launched by which minister?
A) Kiren Rijiju
B) Amit Shah
C) Rajnath Singh
D) PM Modi
4) Name of the institution that has Developed a Power-Free CPAP Device Named ‘Jivan Vayu’?
A) IIT Pune
B) IIT Ropar
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Bombay
5) Recently, Indira Hridayesh has passed away at the age of 80, she was associated with which political party?
6) Rcently, Gottfried Böhm, designer of the brutalist Church of the Pilgrimage, has passed away at the age of 101. he was from which country?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.