Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16 & 17 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 16 & 17 May 2021: it is based on 16 & 17 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who is elected as the head coach of the Indian Women’s National Cricket Team?
A) Munaf Patel
B) MS Dhoni
C) Anil Kumble
D) Ramesh Powar
2) When is National Dengue Day Observed?
A) 16 May
B) 17 May
C) 18 May
D) 19 May
3) Who will be the “People’s Advocate” of the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26)?
A) David Attenborough
B) Fazle Hasan Abed
C) Steve Backshall
4) Who is elected as the Chief Executive Officer of the footwear company Bata India?
A) Sandeep Kataria
B) Mukesh Kataria
C) Gunjan Shah
D) Amit Shah
5) When is International Day of Light (IDL) observed?
A) 14 May
B) 15 May
C) 16 May
D) 17 May
6) Name of the bank that has launched DigiGold (digital platform for gold investments)?
B) Airtel Payments Bank
7) On which Date, International Day of Living Together in Peace comes?
A) 16 May
B) 13 May
C) 14 May
D) 15 May
8) What is the theme of the World Hypertension Day 2021?
A) Measure your blood pressure…at home
B) Know Your Number
C) Know your Blood Pressure
D) Measure Your Blood Pressure Accurately, Control It, Live Longer
9) What is the theme of the World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD) 2021?
A) Bridging the standardization gap
B) Accelerating Digital Transformation in challenging times
C) Connect 2025: ICTs for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
D) Enabling the positive use of Artificial Intelligence for All
10) Recently, Senior politician Rajeev Satav passed away, he was serving for which political party?
A) Indian National Congress
11) Recently, Professor MS Narasimhan has passed away at the age of 88. he was a/an?
12) When World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD) comes on?
A) 17 May
B) 18 May
C) 19 May
D) 20 May