Daily Current Affairs Quiz 15 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 15 January 2021: it is Based on 15 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt Current Affairs Quiz 15 January 2021.
Read Current Affairs for 15 January 2021: Click Here
1) Indian Army Day is observed on which date?
A) 15 January
B) 16 January
C) 17 January
D) 18 January
2) According to the Fitch Ratings, the Indian GDP will be —— for 2020-21.
3) In India, Tesla Inc opened its subsidiary in which city?
4) The President of the Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) who took resignation from the post?
A) Dushyant A. Dave
B) Ashoke Kumar Sen
C) Ram Jethmalani
D) Nasim Zaidi
5) Sadyr Japarov will become the President of ——–.
6) Indian Army signed an agreement with ideaForge to buy which of these UAVs?
7) the Indian Army will celebrate its ——- Army day of India in 2021?
8) As per the Fitch Ratings, India’s GDP will be ——– in FY22
9) headquarter of Tesla Inc is situated in which city?
10) currency of the Kyrgyzstan country?