Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12th September 2021: it is based on 12 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When is World First Aid Day observed?
A) 2nd Wednesday of September
B) 2nd Tuesday of September
C) 2nd Saturday of September
D) 2nd Monday of September
2) The theme of the World First Aid Day 2021?
A) First aid and road safety
B) First aid saves Life
C) First Aid and Excluded People
D) First Aid Response to Road Crashes
3) Who is appointed as the new CEO of Ujjivan Financial Services?
A) Sanjeev Barnwal
B) Ranjiv Barnwal
C) Sanjay Barnwal
D) Rakesh Barnwal
4) Vijay Rupani resigns from the post, he was the Chief Minister of which state?
5) Who is appointed as the chairman of the Assembly of the Asian Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions (ASOSAI)?
A) Tathagata Roy
B) Nitin Chugh
C) G C Murmu
D) Ajay Kanwal
6) Recently, In which city, PM Modi has inaugurated the Sardardham Bhavan?
7) Who is elected as the new Vice-Chairman of Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti (GSDS) by the Centre?
A) Krishan Lal Goel
B) Piyush Goel
C) RN Ravi
D) Vijay Goel
8) Who is elected as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Yahoo?
A) Jim Lanzone
B) Devid Lanzone
C) Steve Lanzone
D) Chris Lanzone
9) India holds the 2+2 ministerial dialogue with which nation?
A) the USA
10) When is United Nations Day for South-South Cooperation observed?
A) September 12th
B) September 13th
C) September 14th
D) September 11th
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.